The HOW LOVELY ARE THY BRANCHES Advent Calendar ebook is yours FREE!
The How Lovely Are Thy Branches Advent Calendar is a collection of 20,000 words of "outtakes" and other dialogue not appearing in the novelette How Lovely Are Thy Branches. They contain unique glimpses behind some of the more obscure aspects of wizardly discipline and family life in the Callahan and Rodriguez households as revealed during the events of the novelette.
The HLATB Advent Calendar includes:
- Day 1: When is cider not cider?
- Day 2: Balls
- Day 3: Ritual Practices
- Day 4: Seasonality and Subterfuge
- Day 5: Classifications
- Day 6: The Toy You Didn't Get (Part 1)
- Day 7: The Toy You Didn't Get (Part 2)
- Day 8: Phoradendron leucarpum
- Day 9: Chimney logistics
- Day 10: Value judgments and vomit
- Day 11: How many more Santas do we need?
- Day 12: Catering and "calling birds"
- Day 13: Messaging
- Day 14: The Bottom of the Eggnog
- Day 15: Christmas Dinner Re (-Re-Re-Re-Re) dux
- Day 16: Reindeer games
- Day 17: O Bitch Ye Merry Gentlemen (and -women) (and -beings)
- Day 18: They Three Kings of Orient (Possibly) Were(n’t)
- Day 19: Amateur theatrics
- Day 20: How it crumbles
- Day 21: On the couch
- Day 22: De gustibus...
- Day 23: Gold and other presents
- Day 24: The theft of days
- Day 25: Putting the (shopping) cart before the horse
To get your copy of the HLATB Advent Calendar, use the widget on the right side of the page to choose your preferred ebook format and then click on the "Add To Cart" button and continue through the checkout process. You won't be charged.
Also: until 23:59 on December 31, if you pick up a copy of the HLATB Advent Calendar from this page, you're also entitled to a 25% discount on How Lovely Are Thy Branches at checkout. Just add a copy of HLATB to your cart and enter the discount code BRANCHES2019 in the discount-code field on the checkout page.
Thanks for dropping by, and may your holidays (whatever you're celebrating this time of year) be terrific!